Low distortion by design
Spherical enclosure ensures minimal distortion regardless of speaker placement.
Great sound wherever they stand
Patent-pending coaxial vent design eliminates frequency response variations caused by vent-listener misalignment.
Enclosure elements are manufactured from exclusive materials, specifically engineered for an exceptionally high loss coefficient. This in turn provides a low distortion listening experience.
Look as good as they sound
Automotive grade finish provides a beautiful surface that is durable and easy to maintain.
Designed to last
Time-tested engineering practices and aerospace grade hardware ensure an enjoyable listening experience for years to come.
All Iris Audio products are proudly designed, engineered, assembled, and supported here in Rochester, New York.
- Automotive-grade satin white.
- Other finishes available upon request.
- Enclosure Design: Bass reflex
- Frequency Range: Full-Range
- Height: 11.3 in (28.7 cm)
- Width: 11.0 in (28.0 cm)
- Depth: 9.9 in (25.1 cm)
- Weight: 7.32 lbs (3.32 kg)
- Material: Proprietary Nylon-Based Composite
- Production: SLS Additive Manufacturing
- Tweeter: 1 in. Soft Dome
- Woofer: 6 in. Composite
- Banana Plugs (recommended)
- Dual Banana Plug 0.75 in. spacing
- Spade / Hook Terminals 0.25 in. screw size
- Bare Wire 12 ga. max
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Max Cable Impedance: 0.1 ohms
- Amplifier Requirements: 80 W max input
- System Format: 2-Way
- Filter Configuration: 2nd Order Linkwitz-Riley (12db/octave) with Impedance Equalization / Zobel Network
- Crossover Frequency: 2,500 Hz
"Amazingly clean sound!"
"Superb attention to detail."
"Absolutely incredible sound imaging."
"Incredible feat of engineering."